Monday, May 25, 2009

See Mom, I Remember How To Blog!

So here it is! We're caught up! I figured it would be a good thing to get caught up with all our activities before the baby came. In case you miss the note later, we are planning on going to the hospital tonight to be induced! Woo hoo! So our little boy will soon be here. We've been very busy setting up his room, buying a new car seat, and cleaning the house so that we can enjoy this week with our new little one! We're going to my parent's house to go swimming (because that's what we do on Memorial Day, of course!) and then we'll leave Amy there for some Grandma / Papa bonding time while we head over to the hospital to welcome our little boy.

6 comments:

:) said...

Loved playing catch up! Good luck today/tomorrow! We will be thinking about you! Can't wait to see this new little one! Good luck with all the job decisions.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Good luck with the new baby! I'm excited to hear the happy news....and hear where you and Mike decide to settle. SO glad that he is having such good luck with job offers.

Rochelle said...

Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures!

Lacie said...

Fun, can't wait to see you little baby.

Heidi and Jace said...

Congrats! How fun to have a new baby! Let us know if you need Amy to come play!

E is for Elmes said...

We can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition! Hope everything works out for you all with the new job. Seems like all of us are having to handle Lots of Changes in our lives... believe me your not alone! As long as we all continue doing our best, I know things will work out for all of us exactly the way they should! Let me know if you need anything, as I am off for the summer.