Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is that we can feel the true Christmas spirit this hoilday season. While we always strive for that, we need that extra boost this year! What a great end of this year and jump into the next year that would be!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Santa leaves out his "Santa gifts", the stockings are filled, and we open gifts first thing. If we're visiting AZ, we have sausage gravy and biscuits at Grandma Knight's house. If we're in UT, we SLOWLY open ALL the presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new house. We're currently renting, and a gorgeous, amazing, lovely home is what I would wish for.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
My friend shared with me this great tradition where they wrap 25 books and put them under the Christmas tree on Dec. 1st. Then they open one present every night and read that book to their kids.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We loved Life, Dr. Mario, Tetris, and Pacman!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
"Mrs. Claus" brings Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve, and when we're out doing something Christmasy (looking at lights, watching a Christmas movie, etc.), she sneaks into the room with the tree and leaves them out for us to wear that night.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would love Christmas in New York. I would love to see the tree in Times Square and ice skate in Central Park!
I would love to give my husband a DS, my daughter the Toy Story 3 game, and Rock Band for our family!