Monday, May 25, 2009

It's about time!

So my cousin Kim and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. We're only about 6 months apart and we grew up doing a lot together, from sleepovers to double dates. Well, somehow, with Kim living in Queen Creek and me living in Goodyear, we haven't seen each other in a year and a half (granted, part of that time Kim was living in Georgia, but still!). So we finally got our families together over at my mom's house so our little girls (who are about 5 months apart) could play! We knew we had to do it soon because Kim and I were both VERY pregnant. Kim gave birth about a week later to another little girl, Kamri! Congrats Kim and Jason! I'm glad we got to see you!
This is Kim. Kim hates when people take pictures of her. This is the best I could do.

While we girls didn't get in, both because we are mondo-pregnant and because it was freezing cold, the boys took our girls swimming. It had been in the 90's, but the water hadn't quite warmed up yet, so the girls were totally shivering, but didn't want to get out!

0 comments: