Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a birthday last week and it was very nice. I've reached the ripe old age of 25 (yuck). But, in the end, it doesn't matter how old I get - Mike will always be older!

My day was very nice. The birthday fairy came and decorated with streamers and balloons. Then my mom took me and Amy out to lunch to Applebee's and then took us shopping for new maternity clothes. Thanks Mom! I had a relaxing afternoon of napping and playing with Amy. That night Mike took me out to dinner to Carraba's and then made me a delicious cherry cheesecake. Thanks to Nikki for watching Amy so we could go out! I got several nice presents, including a new cell phone (mine was HORRIBLE because I had lost the nice expensive one I got when I signed up), more maternity shirts, and a couple new games. I also got a great book from my mother-in-law. Thanks everyone for making my day special!

1 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

Dang, that makes you a quarter century old!