Thursday, June 5, 2008

4 Years!


Today is our 4-year Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been that long! So here is my tribute to Mike:
Mike has been an amazing husband. He is kind, compassionate, helpful, and always tries to make me happy! He is also amazingly patient, which is something I am not known for. In fact, my impatience just goes to show how patient he really is! Mike is my best friend and we have become closer in the past four years of marriage than I though possible. Yes, marriage has taken work, but the joy that we have found through our marriage is worth the effort! Mike has his plate full with a full-time job, as well as studying for his school classes, but he never complains and even wakes up early to do it so that we can spend time together in the evenings instead of burying his nose in a book. I really don't know where I would be without this amazing man who makes me want to be better every day! I love you Mike!

7 comments:

Calli Potter said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

mph said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute wedding pic!! Lindsay, you were a gorgeous bride!!

Rochelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! That hubby of yours is a great guy.

The Becker Bunch said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!! you two are such a cute couple...yeah for four years!! Here's to FORTY more!!

Michael and Aubray said...

Yay! Hooray! Marriage does have it's challenges, but every moment is worth the work. Four years, Congrats! that's great.

:) said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are going out on a great date!

jamee said...

Happy Anniversary!! Gee I LOVE your hair!! :) You guys make such a cute couple.