Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cinco De Mayo



Hey guys. Mike and I were realizing that tomorrow (Monday) is Cinco De Mayo. We were thinking it would be fun to have a mini-fiesta with burritos and games and stuff. We were thinking of getting together around 5:30ish and everyone could bring some aspect of dinner. We have an above-ground pool, so if it's not too cold then you're welcome to bring a suit or whatever. We'll get a pinata for the kids and have some fun! If you want to come, let me know what you're interested in bringing. Hope you can come! Below is a list of stuff that you can pick from (pick one or two if you want).

Ground beef (taco/burrito seasoned)
Refried Beans
Tomato
Onion
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Chips
Drinks (soda, juice, lemonade, whatever)

5 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I wanna come! Boohoo! That's a cute idea! Have Fun!

lisa said...

Fact: I will not be attending.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Shoot! It's almost 11:30p. And I just took your message off my machine. Is it too late to come?!! I hope you guys had fun!

andreamatrix said...

And again I'm a day late and a dollar short! I hope you had a great time!!! One of these days I will see your post before it's over.

kimber said...

Sorry we missed it. You guys are so fun to always try and do things on special days and just whenever!