Sunday, June 21, 2009

Party Time!

PARTY!
I'm a little behind on the blogging (again), but I wanted to send out this invite to everyone before it got too last minute. My mom is throwing a going away party at her house in Gilbert on June 29th (the night before we fly out and the week Lisa, my sister, and her husband move to Ohio for law school). It's going to start at 6:00 pm. There will be food and swimming and games. There will be plenty of hamburgers with all the fixings (if you want something else, feel free to bring it and throw it on the grill!) - just bring a side or dessert to share!

If you will be able to make it, leave a comment so I can let my mom know how many more to plan on, although she tends to make more than enough food anyways! So if you can't commit but find you can make it when Monday rolls around, COME! I'd love to see you! If you need directions, let me know in your comment and I'll get them to you!

7 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

Heck yes we'll be there!

The Becker Bunch said...

Count on us...although the thought of you leaving in a WEEK is so depressing that I don't know that even a party can cheer me up!! :) And I LOVED your mom's post about you deserters...it's true! I think your mom and I will bond on Monday comiserating with eachother...I mean, c'mon...you are taking her grandchildren away and my future daughter in law...sheesh!!

E is for Elmes said...

We wouldn't miss it for the world!!!
See you then!

bretandjulie said...

Glad you made it safely! Look forward to a new post with pictures (all the beautiful greenery) and to hear all about it. But I'll let you unpack first.

Liz said...

I want to hear all about Ohio when you get the chance! I sure wish that it were closer to Houston. Oh well. Miss you guys!

The V-Rod's said...

Sorry I couldn't come and see you at your party! I went up to Utah for the week!

mph said...

We miss yo guys!!!!!