Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanks Taylor!

Ok, so it's not really my niece Taylor's fault that she caught some bug from someone else, but boy did it pass around the family fast! Amy has been throwing up the past couple days, as has my nephew Keaton and my two littlest sisters. My mom and I haven't felt so hot ourselves the past day or two. But, happily, Amy is a snuggler, not a crier, when she's not feeling well. She prefers just to lay in my arms or on top of me while I lay down. She lays so still that I have to keep checking to see if she's even awake. She's feeling much better now and is getting tired of being stuck at home with me all day long. After visiting the Laudie family in Utah last week she's forgotten how to be an only child and feels that someone must be playing with her constantly. We'll have to go to our ward's "Park Day" tomorrow (a lot of the moms go to the park once a week to let the kids play and get out of the house themselves).

2 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

NO STINKIN' FUN!!! Sorry to hear about all your yuckies! Hope it's on the up and up! On our side I now have TWO kids to give breathing treatments to at night...oh the joys! I can't wait for this yucky season to be over with...we REALLY need to get together! Keat misses his little friend!(and I miss mine!)

lisa said...

TJ ended up sick this week as well, and until I read this post I didn't make the connection. Whatever sickness it was got passed around really well!!