Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Raindrops and Ravioli

I don't know about the rest of you, but our family sure enjoyed the rain we got on Sunday! We opened the windows so we could watch it rain during lunch. Mike insisted that he should get to take Amy outside for just a little bit. I forced him to let her get SOME clothes on first, as she was running around diaper-only at that point. She thought it was pretty cool and enjoyed splashing in the puddles.





Amy has also become the ravioli-monster. She eats at least half a can and gets it EVERYWHERE! As you can see from the pictures below, she tries to eat every bite. She has decided that she's tired of me feeding her (apparently I'm not fast enough) and so she insists on having the bowl of whatever she's eating on her tray, her spoon in her hand (right handed, much to Mike's pleasure), and eats with her other hand, occassionally tapping the spoon in the bowl and licking whatever might get stuck to it on accident. What a doll!



8 comments:

lisa said...

Your baby is messy...but at least we know she won't pick up her daddy's super slow eating habits!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Ah, she's showing some independence!! You are such a brave mother! I have boycotted ravioli and spaghetti o's from my house until my kids are big enough to eat them without getting red sauce everywhere! She's the cutest!

The Becker Bunch said...

That picture is PRICELESS!!! I love it! How fun to play in the rain...we don't get it all too often so you might as well enjoy it when it DOES come!!

andreamatrix said...

I remember the ravioli days! We had plastic mat under the high chair for quick and eazy clean-up! I love that stuff!

cindy said...

Maybe next time she should eat her ravioli then go outside and stand in the rain...But put her shoes on first
MOM

Rochelle said...

what a cute little girl. Glad I found your blog.
Rochelle

Allison said...

Wow! So dang adorable!

lisa said...

I'm tagging you! Hopefully you haven't done one of these too recently... You can see how to do it on my blog -
Happy blogging!