Friday, January 11, 2008

Family Pictures

As many of you know, our family did a weight loss challenge over the past couple months, and here's why! We needed new family pictures because in the past two years we added two babies and a new husband to the family. So those of you wondering about the results of our weight-loss challenge, here they are!
This is my whole family (left to right, back to front): Calli (oldest sister), Arlon (Dad), Cindy (Mom), Amy (my baby), Me (2nd sister), Brendan (Calli's husband), Keaton (Calli's 2nd), Taylor (Calli's 1st), TJ (Lisa's husband), Lisa (3rd sister), Mike (my hubby), Jessica (youngest sister), Summer (4th sister)

These are my parent's grandchildren: Amy (14 months), Keaton (10 months), and Taylor (almost 4).

My parents just celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary! 26 years and still in love!

This is our super-cute family pictures. Aren't we sweet?

The sisters!

4 comments:

cindy said...

You failed to mention the winners of the challange...which would be...drum roll please... Mom and Dad. I really don't go for that "we were all winners stuff" second place is still second place!!!

The Becker Bunch said...

YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIMUS!!! I love it! I hope ours turn out at the end of the month! Very Cute!

lisa said...

The pics look great...now give the CD back to mom so I can get some pictures!!!

Oh, and why is my blog not listed on your page?!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You and you're sisters are all so beautiful! You are truly blessed to have sisters in your life. I missed out on that one. :-( You all look like so much fun!