Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cute Kids!

Here are some random pictures of the kids that I just thought were so cute.

Matthew and Amy have become really good friends as he's gotten older. He is 5 months old now and quite proficient at rolling over, smiling, giggling, sitting up with help, grabbing things, etc. He also eats rice cereal now too. We can't believe how big he's getting, although he has stayed much slimer than Amy was at this age! Amy loves having him around and will often ask if I will let him play downstairs with her. I take him down and let him lay on the floor while she plays with her toys around him. It's so cute!

Amy wanted to fish one day, so I put together a makeshift rod and made little fish with paperclips to catch them.


Amy loves to play with Matthew. She perches by his walker a lot!
Matthew loves his walker and has gotten really good at flipping the toys around on it.
Yum! Rice cereal.
He looks so big here!

Best friends!
We were waiting to meet Mike for lunch one day, and he was going to be a little bit, so I let Amy run around in a grass patch in front of his office. She was having so much fun and I got these super cute pictures of her.

I realize this one is blurry, but it's my favorite!






Matthew's favorite movie is the Lion King Sing-Along Songs movie, especially the Lion King songs. However, he is very picky about which songs on the movie he likes. Sometimes he tolerates them all, but a lot of times he does this when The Little Mermaid comes on:

1 comments:

Allison said...

Your kids are so cute! Even if Matthew is a redhead-hater.