Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Projects

With Valentine's Day tomorrow, I decided I should finish off the last of my Valentine Day projects for the year. I am happy to say that I actually finished all of them! Woo hoo!

Project #1: Heart Wreath. This is SO super easy. I copied it from here.
Project #2: Valentine Mailbox. This is just one of those little wooden mailboxes from JoAnn's. I thought it would be a cute place to put Valentines from each other and from family and friends.

Project #3: Love Blocks. My mom decided to outdo my craftiness and made super cute LOVE blocks, so I stole her extra wood and made some too.

I have to admit, I haven't crafted in a while and I'm still new to the whole scrapbooking thing, but I really enjoyed doing these projects the past two weeks! It's been much more rewarding than watching television!

8 comments:

Calli Potter said...

So stinkin cute! I'm proud of your creativity, and have been happy to copy your ideas!

Rochelle said...

I love it!

Elise and Dan said...

They are all so cute! Great job!

Christie Knight said...

Ok way cute. I need instructions on how to make the wood blocks...pretty please. I need to be more crafty!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Well, aren't you the crafty one! Can I copy your ideas???

kimber said...

I'm jelous. I want some cute Valentines decorations! I'm impressed, and inspired to try and be more crafty.

cindy said...

and the daughter outdoes the mom...congratulations! They all turned out very cute, and you finished them!

Katie said...

How cute! I love the blocks. I may just have to copy some of your ideas!