Saturday, August 23, 2008

August Birthdays

Since half of my family has a birthday in the month of August, I decided to lump them all into one post and send out a shout-out to all the August birthdays.



Summer
This is my sister Summer. She turned 18 on the 6th! She's officially an adult. She graduated from high school this year and will be heading up to BYU-Idaho in a couple weeks. We are so excited for her and have been trying to help her out and get her ready. She's a fun-loving girl and we are going to miss her when she's gone this fall.



Lisa
Lisa turned 23 on the 19th. She is the sister just younger than me, which means when she gets older I get even older. Yuck. Lisa is a new 2nd grade teacher at Fulton Elementary School in Chandler. We are so proud of everything she's done this year - graduating, getting a job, etc. Love you sister!


Mom
My mom turned 44 (wink, wink) on the 20th. I got to meet up with her the day after her birthday and take her out to lunch to Red Robin. I love my mom SO much. She is truly one of my best friends and I know that I can always turn to her whenever I have a problem or have exciting news or just need a friend. Thanks mom, and happy birthday!


Jessica
This is the baby, Jessica. Okay, so not so much a baby anymore, since she will turn 15 on the 27th. Hard to believe she's so old. Jessica is a lot of fun and Amy loves her probably more than any of her other aunts. She's always such a good babysitter for Amy. She is also a swimmer and swims on the Gilbert High Swim Team. Good luck this year Jess! Love ya!

4 comments:

lisa said...

is that seriously the ONLY picture you could find of me? With my butt sticking out and my hair all bleh!? Jessica is the only one with a decent picture on here!

Lindsey said...

Okay, I apologize for the pictures. I wanted to not use the same pictures I always use, so I found the one of Summer by herself, but I don't have many of Lisa or Mom or Jessie by themselves. Jessie's was easier because I had that default picture, but I didn't want dad or TJ in the pictures, just you. Amy doesn't count as another person in the picture. So yeah. Deal.

cindy said...

I'm with lisa...not sure the shout out was worth it until you learn to photo shop a cuter body on my face...and then photo shop the face! But I was glad you remembered my age.

Lacie said...

I found your blog, I have one too. Come check me out at laceandclay.blogspot.com Cute background good to see what your family is up too.