Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wildlife World Zoo

Amy and I got to go with Mandi, Benjamin, and Brooklyn Allen to the Wildlife World Zoo this week. I wasn't sure how great this smaller zoo was going to be, but it was great! We had a lot of fun and spent hours and still didn't see everything. The kids were pretty great until the end when they got tired. I had so much fun that I got a membership for me (Amy gets in free still) so we can go back for a whole year! If you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend it.

Amy checking out the monkeys. We loved that you could get so close to the animals at this zoo!

Amy at the petting zoo.

Amy and Benjamin

Amy and Brooklyn. All 3 kids rode around in the Allen's stroller so that they didn't get too tired too quickly.

Amy and the flamingos

12 comments:

Rochelle said...

I agree that the wildlife world zoo is awesome. We went this same weekend...how crazy. Anyway, cute blog. I can't believe little Amy is getting so big
rochelle

Elise and Dan said...

I went to that zoo a year ago when my parents came into town, and i thought it was great! I especially loved feeding the giraffes! cute pics!

The Becker Bunch said...

CUTE...I just ADORE my future daughter in law!!:) Good to have this relationship already, don't you think?! :) We'll have to go again sometime!! And you are ALWAYS welcome to come to the PHX zoo with us!!

andreamatrix said...

We always take family there when they come to visit. Looks like you had a great time!

lisa said...

I love the picture of Amy petting the goat...and I love that at any second the goat could stand on its hind legs and eat Amy. That would be hysterical!!!

kimber said...

That's good to know, I've been wanting to try it. Let me know when you go again.

Mandi Allen said...

Your so good, I have yet to get into the habbit of journal fun little events like the zoo. Lets go again soon.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I'm so jealous!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! The flamingo picture is great!

The McKnights said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I was just on Mel's and saw your name. Great, I'll have a way to keep up with you guys since we haven't seen you forever! Amy is so adorable!

Donna said...

Hey Laudies! I love the zoo. It's so nice to have one close to us. I love your daughter's hair by the way!! Such cute little pigtails!
Donna

mph said...

Amy is so adorable. My girls love her! I think they would trade Jacob for her!

Heidi and Jace said...

We just went to the Zoo on Saturday. Haven LOVED the goats. She kept barking and saying "Gog". Amy is so cute!!!