Sunday, February 17, 2008

Quadding

Ben and Jon, Mike's brothers, and Jon's fiance, Carrie, came in town from Utah to visit for the long weekend. They got here late Friday night and came out quadding (four-wheeling for those of you who are confused by that word) with us early Saturday morning. My dad found a great place and took me, Mike, Amy, Lisa (my sister), TJ (Lisa's husband), Summer (my sister), Richard and Lindsey Owen (our friends), Jon, Carrie, Ben, and of course my Dad! We had a great time! It was a little cold from the rain the night before, but that made it fun for the mud puddles! Thanks for a great time Dad!
Mike and Amy on the Quad

Some of the group (clockwise from the middle front): Richard Owen, Lindsey Owen, TJ Grier, Carrie soon-to-be Laudie, Jon Laudie, Summer Lewis, Ben Laudie


Amy hanging out by me.


Amy needed a nap, so she found a soft spot and conked out on my Dad.

Amy checking out the sights with Dad.

6 comments:

Amie said...

I knew what ya meant when you said quadding...after all, I'm not a true blue city girl! I grew up in Po-dunk Benson! We used to go quadding all the time! Glad you had a great time...the mud puddles must have made for an awesome time! Great pictures.

andreamatrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andreamatrix said...

Anyone from Panguitch knows what quadding is, after all, there is nothing funner....

Moss Family said...

The melting pot looked YUMMY! How fun to go out with the couples in your fam!
The quading looks like a blast too!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Looks like fun! I bet Amy was so cute! My kids get the giggles when they get to ride on those! And how nice of your dad to take you guys out! Dads are sweet like that sometimes!

mph said...

We need to hang out with you guys more. You are always doing fun stuff.