Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! It's such a happy holiday. Today I will spend the day with Amy and then tonight Mike and I will meet up with my parents and my sister and her husband at the Melting Pot (yum yum! Thanks Dad!). But the dinner aside, I want to take today to think about the people I love, especially my husband and daughter.

My little Amy bug is the most perfect thing in my life. She is usually incredibly happy and smiling and laughing. She loves to play with mom and dad, as well as other family and friends. We were so incredibly blessed to have a mild baby, although she's quickly becoming a rambunctious toddler. While I'll miss her quiet baby years, I look forward to seeing her learn and grow and discover life! She's my little angel.

Mike is my rock. He is my constant. He is the love of my life (and longer). I don't know what I did to get such an amazingly great husband, but I'm certainly not complaining. Mike and I have been married for 3 1/2 years now (4 years this June), and while we have our miscommunications, I have never been happier. I look forward to him coming home from work and spending time with our family. He is such a happy person (which is probably where Amy gets it) and is a constant reminder to me of why eternal families are so important. What good would eternity be without my Mike?

1 comments:

andreamatrix said...

Sounds like a perfect Valentines day.