Friday, October 10, 2008

FREE CLEANING SUPPLIES!

I am currently obsessed with this website, moneysavingmom.com. Today she posted this amazing deal (I also got this Visine deal) where you get free cleaning supplies! Here's how I did:

Retail Price: $55.92 (this includes sales tax)

Manufacturer's Coupons: $29.00

Walgreens Coupon: $4.00

Walgreen's Rebate: $22.00

Total Money Spent: $0.92. Actually, because I chose to get my rebate on a gift card instead of in check form, I'm getting 10% more back, so I'll get $24.20 back, meaning I made $1.28 buying cleaning supplies!

HOLY COW THAT'S AMAZING!

Here's a picture of what I purchased! Everyone must go stock up now! Even if these aren't things you normally use, you can either give them a try, or put them in a cute basket and call it a wedding gift!
I left them on the floor where I took the picture and walked away for a minute, and Amy felt it was her job to line them up on the table! How funny!

5 comments:

Mandi Allen said...

nice teach me how. Where did you get the walgreens coupons

Lindsey said...

You need to go to the link on that lady's website and print off all the coupons you want. The Walgreen's coupons were just for the Visine, and they were in the weekly ad that comes in the newspaper, or you can get it in the store. The rebates are in the monthly ad (you can get this in the store or look it up online to make sure you get the products that have rebates). Then, go in, get all your stuff, hand the cashier your stack of manufacturer's coupons and the walgreens coupons, and pay the difference. Then you submit online for the rebates at home.

kimber said...

wow, that's "fantastic"! I'm totally gonna do it. I'm just getting into using coupons and saving, have you tried sistersavings.com? it's great too.

kimber said...

sorry it's sistersavings.net, not com.

cindy said...

you left your daughter alone in a room with toxic cleaning chemicals?