Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Stuff

So my husband is absolutely beside himself because BYU men's basketball is coming to UofP Stadium this December (the 20th) to play in a tournament against ASU. So, naturally, we're going. If anyone else is interested in going, let us know. We're probably going to buy tickets this week. We're just getting the cheapseats, which after all the ridiculous fees they tack on turn out to be about $25.

Also, is anyone else super excited for the office to start? Mike and I have finally caught up and this will be the first season we're actually up to date on! If anyone wants to get together and watch, let me know!

1 comments:

Liz said...

I'm jealous of you guys getting to go to a BYU game! I'd love to go, don't think I'll make it to Phoenix, though.

Oh, and Dan and I are the same way with The Office this season--we discovered it mid-season last year, and then caught up all summer. I'm excited for tomorrow! :)