Friday, January 29, 2010

Ohio Christmas Morning

Because we were flying to Arizona for Christmas, we knew we couldn't haul any large gifts for the kids with us. So, on Sunday night we informed Amy that Santa Claus was going to make a special trip to Ohio to bring some big presents that wouldn't fit on the airplane. She quickly informed me that she would listen for the jingle bells that night (again, obsessed with the Polar Express).

The next morning, we woke her up and she had the saddest look on her face. "Mom... I didn't hear the jingle bells." She was truly distraught. I assured her that Santa had still come, and that we should go downstairs to see what he brought. What did he bring?

A baby grand piano.
A sit-n-spin.
And a trampoline!
She was a happy girl.
Santa also brought me a craft table! Woo hoo! I have now crafted more in the past month with a table than I have the whole 5 years prior! Thanks Santa!
Santa also brought Mike an jigsaw - he's slowly accumulating tools. What a man!

0 comments: