Saturday, April 12, 2008

We Found Nemo!

So I'm the queen of winning things on the radio. From $50 gift certificates to concert tickets, I win it all! One of my most recent conquests was tickets to Finding Nemo on Ice. Since kids under 2 don't need tickets, all three of us went with the Becker family (Seth, Nikki, and Keaton) to the show. We went to Mi Amigo's (yum yum... mini chimis) and then headed over to the U.S. Airways Center for the show. We had a blast! Thanks Beckers for coming along.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

I need your good luck to win radio stuff. (or any stuff for that matter). I heard they were giving 10k out and I was so tempted to call..even with my bad luck. :)

The McKnights said...

Shut up! That looks so fun! Lucky duck! Next time I go to Vegas, I know who I need to call!

andreamatrix said...

My favorite is the men trying to be cool while watching skating fish picture. Classic!

cindy said...

I cannot believe you let my grandaughter kiss. she is not even old enough for recreational kissing yet.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love disney on ice! It looks like you guys had a great time!! The picture of your hubby's was funny!

The Becker Bunch said...

I LOVE IT!!! It was such a fun night...of course MY highlight was my son disowning his own parents for his future In-laws!! What the heck?! :) Thanks again for inviting us!! Such fun!`

mph said...

Hey you know those childhood romances do work out sometimes!!!